There’s no passion to be found playing small — in settling for a life that is less than you are capable of living.~Nelson Mandela
Without a clear purpose in life, it is easy to get caught up in the busyness of life. There’s nothing worse than long periods of time passing without you accomplishing anything which is truly important to you.
When you have a clear purpose in life, everything seems to fall into place. You can easily focus on what is important to you while blocking out those activities which seem urgent but are of little importance. Setting priorities comes easily and naturally.
It’s time to get clear on what your purpose is so you can start living with passion!
Only you can discover your purpose. It’s inside you waiting to be uncovered.
Here are my top 10 questions to get you started on the journey of self discovery.
- What do you want to be remembered for?
- What do your friends always tell you you’d be good at, that you should do?
- If you had a free day to surf the internet, what would you explore?
- When was the last time you couldn’t sleep because you were so excited about what you had to work on? What was it?
- Out of all your current work roles, what would you gladly do for free?
- When was the last time you were in a state of flow, in the zone and totally lost track of time? What were you doing?
- Imagine you won $150 million in the lottery. How will you spend it?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- What makes you happiest in your life? What excites you?
- Who do you look up to the most/admire?
Cheers to your awesomeness!
Live, love, learn & leave a lasting legacy!
Were these questions helpful? Do you know someone else who could use some help finding their passion? Please share this guide with friends who need it.