Are you living your best life?
If you’re a fan of TED Talks then you’ve probably watched Simon Sinek. He brilliantly explains how vision/purpose pulls you to success. Everyone has a goal or something they are trying to achieve. No matter how big or small, having a (good enough) why is what will see you through to success.
Lifesatori is my labor of love whose purpose is to share ideas on how to find your fit for fantastic. I write about personal development and entrepreneurship with the conviction that what we do should not only be of service to others but also meaningful and fun for you. It’s my hope that the content will help others to connect their own dots as I share ideas on life, love, learning & leaving a lasting legacy.
The essence of my philosophy is this:
- If you don’t decide for yourself what you want to get out of life, someone else will end up deciding for you
- When you live a life you love, you can achieve great things for yourself and help other people as well
- We are what we repeatedly do, excellence is then not an act but a habit – Aristotle
“ONCE IN A WHILE IT REALLY HITS PEOPLE THAT THEY DON’T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE WORLD IN THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD TO.” -Alan Keightley
You can follow along via updates in your inbox, or just by checking in here at the site every week. Subscribe to the blog HERE and as thanks, you will receive my Best Life Toolkit:
- The Passion quiz – An in-depth questionnaire to help you understand your values and beliefs and how to build a life that embodies them.
- Goal setting & action workbook – An interactive goal setting process based on the systems used by Tim Ferris & Tony Robins.
- Weekly planning template – Guidelines as learnt from FrankinCovey & Robin Sharma to help you focus on the fundamentals that ensure accomplishment of your goals.
- Networking like a pro – Scripts to successfully connect with anyone
To your success!